Starcraft 2 First Post


Hi all,

This blog will totally be related to tips on Starcraft 2 and will be update daily. I will provide as much tips and strategies as possible. I play mostly team games on the South East Asian Server. I have tried out the NA Server but the lag is just terrible. Sometimes I will post links to commentaries or guides from others where I think is appropriate to improve your gameplay. This is my SC2 profile.

http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/53209/1/Covetousrat/

Protoss is my main race so most of my articles will be related to the Protoss race.

This is my first time blogging. First of all let me introduce myself. I have been a gamer for a long period of time. Its been approximately 12 years since the first time I have put my hands on Real Time Strategy Games. Warcraft 2 is my first game followed by Starcraft. However, I did not really got into those games. This is followed by Diablo and Diablo 2. I did indeed spent some time playing around these on Battle.net. Counter Strike is the very first game where I have spent a huge amount of time practicing on LAN cafes and online.

Warcraft3. Ahhh. This is the game I have spent seriously tons of time on it. Mostly team games as well. This is my Battle.net profile and has been inactive since the release of SC2.

http://classic.battle.net/war3/ladder/W3XP-player-profile.aspx?Gateway=Lordaeron&PlayerName=iamagay

http://classic.battle.net/war3/ladder/W3XP-player-profile.aspx?Gateway=Lordaeron&PlayerName=gay.gay

http://classic.battle.net/war3/ladder/W3XP-player-profile.aspx?Gateway=Lordaeron&PlayerName=gayer1

Being a long time Warcraft 3 player really gives me an advantage when I first start playing Starcraft 2. Warcraft is a game more towards the micro factor where Starcraft is towards the macro factor. I did mostly team games on SC but I will be starting to practice solo now. Remember do not feel bad when you lose. Watch the replay and see what you did wrong in the game and learn from it. You actually learn more from your mistakes than your successes. And Finally Practice! Practice! Practice!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...