Godaddy Web Hosting is Pure Trash

This may be very very relevant for any of you who are interested in setting up a new gaming website or anything of your interest in the future. My advice here. Never ever go for GoDaddy hosting. They are pure trash and worthless. I have my other Wordpress blogs hosted there and the services is terribly bad. Loading a page will often takes as long as 20 seconds or more(which is very normal) and some times it even time out very often. I got really sick with them and will change my hosting to others asap. This is a nightmare experience for me as they are my first web hosting company.


Even though you can hear a read a lot of comments about them like how big they are, try Googling for terms like 'godaddy slow', 'godaddy bad service', 'godaddy trash' and the list goes on forever. Thus, if you are thinking of creating a new website, never ever host with them please. You do not want to go through the same nightmare as me. Their services is worthless.I am currently using the Shared Hosting Linux server. Godaddy automatically sets your server into Singapore if you are from Asia. My websites takes forever to load. Sigh. The worst experience I have.

Cheers.

4 comments :

  1. Reading this kind of article is always great for knowledge and superb contents you have shared here.web hosting provider

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a lot of people in the book blogging community really look up to you. I'm always checking out your blog help posts and such to answer some questions I may have. Thanks for everything

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities attract us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is best post on web hosting you have shared.
    Web hosting

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...