My 2v2 replay PT vs PZ Review

Heres a 2v2 game that I play yesterday with my friend who doesn't play much of SC2 against a good team. I chose random and gotten Protoss luckily which is my main race. So its a Protoss plus Terran for my team against Protoss and Zerg. Our opponents are nGenXeen from clan nGen a very top SEA clan. Xeen is in the Masters League with his friend Jaczie. Watch for yourself this good game. This is being requested by one of the readers. I'll try to post some 4v4 games as well, but mostly just lower level 4v4 as I mostly start with new teammates and doing the 5 placement matches.

http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/131487-2v2-terran-protoss-zerg-scorched-haven

This part here is spoiler. If you havn't watch my replay above, I seriously recommend you to watch the replay first before reading on. In this game, I started with a 4 gate while my ally apparently decides to wall off below the ramp. This is a very very bad decision and I hope you guys don't do this in 2v2 games. Walling off below ramp for Terran is good in solo as it prevents scouting information from your opponent in 1v1 but not in 2v2. This in turn comes back to bite my ally in his ass.

I did a fairly decent micro throughout the whole game. Where holding both armies 1v2 alone and doing the haressing Zerg part myself. This game clearly shows a good micro can even win 1v2 during certain situations.

As for cast for the day, we have Idra the Gracken(Greg) infamous for his bad manner on ladder. Having currenly top8 and lost in the semi finals on GSL 4, will idra continue his ownage on this game? ZvT so no Protoss for you. Idraw vs Namcir match. Namcir isn't too well know so I don't know who is this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/eMzLRR_vyZk

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...