Change in format for this blog T_T

First of all you may realize that the format of this blog has changed. You will see that all the Youtube video links are missing. As I was trying to apply for adsense, and apparently I had been rejected due to inappropriate site content. After doing some searches on the web, it seems that I am not really allowed to embed all these amounts of video casts from Youtube. This is very bad. Thus, I will be removing a lot of previous videos. I am trying to clean up this blog.

At best I will recommend good games for you guys by telling you what title to search for on Youtube. This is the best I can think of. If anyone of you with Adsense please give me some guide. You can leave your comments here as the comments section has already been opened for everyone. It is no longer being limited for signed in users.

Do not worry, I will continue to post Articles regarding Starcraft 2 strategy and guide for you people. I hope you guys will continue to support me with this new format. Try to let me know what you guys are interested in and I will try my best to provide them.

Finally, I am currently in the top 10 of SEA on the SEA top 200 list on sea.blizzard.com list. HOHO. I have been doing very well in my solos, as currently I have a winning streak of 11-0 or so and I hope this continues to 20-0 as I'm not greedy.

Cheers.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...