Let Me Know What Do You Want To Read at Starcraft 2 Tips and Guide

I was wondering what you guys are most interested in reading here at Starcraft 2 Tips and Guide. Here's some related topics that you may be interested in. Let me know your request.
  • Solo game tips from each Race
  • Team game strategies and guides
  • Map strategies
  • Replay cast of Starcraft 2 Professional Gamers
  • Pro Gamers profiles
  • Or anything you want
Let me know and I will try my best to post on them.

Cheers.

5 comments :

  1. Solo game tips from each Race
    Map strategies
    Replay cast of Starcraft 2 Professional Gamers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I play a lot of 3v3 and 4v4 with friends, so I would be highly interested in anything to do with team games. There is a lot of 1v1 analysis out there, but not much for team games. (I found your blog by searching for 4v4 strategy.) Anything regarding map-specific strategy, race-specific strategy, team tactics, etc. would be great. I have read what you posted, but more in-depth commentary would be nice. Also, in the context of team games, things like how to react to what you see while scouting, how to arrange the buildings in your base, what upgrades are important, where to rally units, which opponent to target, how to die slowly, etc.

    I have enjoyed reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good points. I have a lot of readers reaching my sites from team game searches. I'll look more into these aspects in my coming articles.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Solo games tips with protoss and maps strategys would be good, also Replay cast of Starcraft 2 Professional Gamers. that would be nice.

    I enjoy very much reading your blog!!!
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...